Official Site: http://taikodom.com/ or https://www.gamersfirst.com/taikodom/
Taikodom Overview and Features:
- Avatar creation and character classification: During avatar customization, it is possible to define very specific characteristics, like skin color, eyes, mouth, hair, face format and different aesthetic paintings.
- Choose your career from Hotshot, Juggernaut, Scout and Merchant:
Hotshot: Fighter pilot. Hotshots are used to quick action and fast moves. They are always ready to put a target mark on enemies and fire their cannons.
Juggernaut: Bomber pilot. Heavy duty is their duty. Aboard of what you may call a "space war tank", juggernauts carry enough weapons to exterminate any threat on their way.
Scout: Explorer pilot. Scouts are the ones responsible for the expansion of the Human Frontier in space. Counting on ships with advanced sensors and quick response time, they find new spots and enemies where no one else can.
Merchant: Freighter pilot. Merchants move the Universe economy, assuring that the raw material extracted doesn't lack in industry and space markets.
- Combat: Be the best pilot in Taikodom! Fight against other players individually or in groups for space supremacy.
- Integrated mechanism of game progression: According to the career you choose, you get merit points when the activities you perform are related to it. Evolve in the game, and choose new abilities that not only allow you to do your job better, but also grant you access to advanced items that will make you a renowned professional
- Advanced Economy: An integrated market system allows a monetary fluctuation that varies according to offers and demands resulting from player commercial transactions.
- Production: Build better items from production orders (PO) of weapons, amplifiers and ships. Production orders are "recipes" that must be delivered along with its ingredients to specialized agents that will build you a new item.
- Missions: Start your new life as a freelancer, working for the Aster Patrol, consortiate corporations or even the Independents. By accomplishing missions you get in touch with different agents and travel across the space. Plus, you can save some taels to buy better equipments. There are missions involving combat, exploration and commerce. It doesn't matter what profession you choose, there are several missions to accomplish.
- Agents: In Taikodom there are some characters that achieved a spotlight position in space society. Others not so much. But all of them have their story to tell and a profession to work upon. Agents are spread all over the universe and can help you by offering you jobs, fixing or building items, or even by competing with you for resources or wealth.
- Nodes: These are places in space where humankind established their cities. Human civilization is present in several sites around the Sun and the adjacent systems. As time goes by, new regions can come up and expand its borders.
- Space Stations: Gigantic facilities built inside each node. They serve as house, industry, commerce and entertainment place for all space commuity. It is inside the stations that the markets can be found, deals can be made, pilots can look for or offer jobs, and corporations establish their advanced outposts.
- PDA: Everything a character can learn or interact in the game will be stored in the Intracranial Neural Organizer (ONI), and it can be accessed through the PDA, an advanced personal computer. Each time you talk to an agent, mine elements, or visit new markets, new data become available about what was discussed.
- Second monetary currency and Affiliation: Called hoplon, this alternative currency allows players to buy taels and affiliations. With hoplons they can also buy some exclusive items, like ships and weaponry. This new feature was implemented to balance player growth, thus providing players with less playing time to keep up with other players in the game. About affiliations, they render access to special content in Taikodom, plus some other in-game benefits.
- Cameras: The standard camera, called chase cam, follows the ship in speeding, and falls back in abrupt breaks, creating the effect of an exciting pursuit to your ship, which only adds in mobility and emotion in combat. Players can also choose for a first person camera, and appreciate the view of the orbital camera, which allows the visualization of the stunning scenarios from multi-angle positions.
- Inertial flight: It's a flight system that allows a more accurate power regulation in handlings, changing the angle in curves and resulting in more dynamic combats.
- System for customizing display information on the interface: Choose the information you want available in navigation mode and combat mode. Just select the needle icon in the superior corner of the interface window. It's very helpful during combat or mining.
- A Universe in constant expansion: 10 Star Systems, dozens of nodes and stations, more than 50 agents, more than 200 missions and hundreds of different ship designs at your disposal.
No Reviews available yet. To view all Reviews at FreeMMOGamer.com click here
Taikodom News - Read all the News»
Taikodom Featured Video
Taikodom System Requirements
1 GHz clock speed processor;
512 MB of RAM;
2 GB free space in HD;
video adapter with 64Mb or higher (see the list of supported adapters);
64 Kbps internet connection.