Especially developed for the Electronic Sports World Cup 2006, Trackmania Nations ESWC is being offered free of charge to players around the world. This special version of the arcade-racing game features a brand new environment, the Stadium, and revolutionary new gameplay designed for Nadeo's own custom cars. The game features the series' best graphics yet, finely tuned for latest generation graphics cards, yet not forgetting simpler machines. With the online in-game ladder, players can customize their cars and avatars and race in their nation's colours on the world's servers.
Official site: http://www.trackmanianations.com/
Trackmania: Nations Forever Overview and Features:
A free game in the truest sense of the word, TrackMania Nations Forever lets you drive at mind-blowing speeds on fun and spectacular tracks in solo and multiplayer modes. Nations Forever will offer a new "Forever" version of the Stadium environment, a solid solo mode and 65 brand new, progressively difficult tracks. TrackMania Nations Forever will unite an even larger number of players than the original Nations thanks to its engaging multiplayer modes, innovative online functions and revolutionary interactivity between players.
For TrackMania Nations Forever, Nadeo studio chose to take advantage of the PC's capacities as a gaming, creative and communications platform in order to allow a greater number of players to share a unique gaming experience.
- A completely free game.
- A captivating solo mode with 65 brand new tracks.
- Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers.
- One complete TrackMania environment: Stadium ‘’Forever’’.
- An in-game editor to create your own tracks, video studio to realize your own movies and a paint shop to customize your vehicles
- Official ladders for solo and multiplayer.
- Compatible with TrackMania United Forever (profile and multiplayer servers).
Trackmania: Nations Forever Review
No Reviews available yet. To view all Reviews at FreeMMOGamer.com click here
Trackmania: Nations Forever News - Read all the News»
Trackmania: Nations Forever Featured Video
Trackmania: Nations Forever System Requirements