Have you ever wanted the cards in your CCG to do something other than sit on the board and stare at each other? If so, then Brawl of Ages might be right up your alley. It’s got cards to collect and decks to build, but the game itself is formatted around a Tower Defense/MOBA hybrid.
Developed by BNA Games and published by S2 Games (of Heroes of Newerth fame), Brawl of Ages is now free-to-play on Steam Early Access.
The game features:
- Fast-paced 1v1 arena battles.
- Matchmaking & Ladder rankings.
- Full Featured Brawl Clubs (clans): Text & Voice Chat, Friendly Challenge with up to 50 Club members. Compete in the Club v Club Ladder and earn extra free content together.
- Built-in VoIP and text chat in Smash Parties where you & your friends can challenge each other and compete for the bounty rewarded to the final champion.
- Robust crafting system allowing players to directly craft the cards they desire most.
- Gameplay modes & experience that caters to both highly competitive & casual gamers.
Head on over to the Steam page to check it out.